Friday, August 22, 2008

My Olympic RACE>>>>>>

Ooookaaayy, it's been a minute since I've written a blog and I so need to do some much needed venting.......

So, CONGRATS to me!!!!! I passed my last class this summer, Whoa hooo!!!! I am so proud of myself for passing all of my classes this summer. This summer was a tough one,but I prayed every step of the way and GOD made a way.....((sigh)).

Sooooo, this fall will be my laaaaaaassst semester!!!!!!!! But, why does school start in like two days??? I mean really...I am so tired of school and trying to juggle school and work and paying my bills while trying to soak up a little college fun. Okay, so enough with the complaining....I know what I have to do!!

On a lighter note,my best friend and I will be headed to ATL this weekend and I am SOOOOO excited for a couple of reasons, but the main reason is because I would like to potentially move there (maybe,I don't know)but anyway,it will be labor day weekend so you know it should be a FUN filled weekend (keep ya fingers crossed fo' ya girl)...while I'm there we will be checking out some apartments and schools.....and of course hittin' up a club here or there (which is crazy because I never go to the club where I live,but whatever). Well, ahhh, yeah, soooo all in all, we should have lots of memories and pictures and smiles to prove it...YAY!!!

My Olympic race has been such a battle:car breaking down, job schedule not working my school schedule, but I need them both, breaking up with one of my best friends, being without a job for like 4 months while I had to eat and pay rent, all the while trying to pass my classes and staying sane....my Olympic race has included 4 years of stress ,worrying, friends coming and going, defeat,accomplishments,opportunities,heartache,happiness and lastly,but most importantly self growth.....I'm almost at the finish line, but that bear has jumped on my back....I'm out of breath,but I see the finish line and dammit I'M GOING FOR THE GOLD!!!


Remember to keep your eye on the prize..........

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah.... ATL has been calling me to move there too... I know you had a ball... I love that city... if someone offered me a job there... I would be gone in a heartbeat

Evolution of self Growth said...

Like OMG Eb, I really feel like thats where I'm suppose to be....

QuietStorm said...

My sis moved to ATL last yr..and my bro in law wants me to move when i grad..but i dunno...its such a huuuuuge city lol...but mayb.

Good luck w/ ur last semester...

sendin waves of encouragement:)