Saturday, July 26, 2008

LUV or LOVE?

Ummm...its late and though I would like to sleep, I have this issue right now that I have to express.........

I have come to a somewhat depressing conclusion....My kind of love just doesn't exist. This truly feels like a punch in the stomach....I am without a doubt not perfect, but the love that exist in my heart doesn't exist, I think, any where else....it just can't because I have not encountered a single soul that understands my heart..( not to be confused with maybe understanding my flesh). My heart is dehydrated from the lack of nutrition it needs to survive. Could there be a substitute or a rare antidote?

Okay....let me pull back. I don't want anyone to think that a sista' is depressed about life and that fact that I haven't been in a successful relationship yet ( though I've had about two serious relationships). I understand that there is a season for everything and that I (YOU) have/need to embrace this time....so that "The Evolution of Growth" will be able to take place.


Shoot if I/you keep this up...when this chapter of growth is over and done with we will be a something to reckon with....

Stay positive and uplifted (try to find it in something if not yourself), and be self centered....not the dictionary version,but my version....

Self centered: the act of seeking the essence of one's self spiritually,mentally, artistically and physically....know thy self which will have a consequence of knowing one self.


Note: Men I have a piece of advice for ya!!! Ummmmm.... a women ,well most,would like it if you could give them something that is intangible in a relationship over roses or a box of chocolate (now those things are important, but this is SOOOO much more important than those)....they want you to enrich their lives with things that they can't give themselves. I mean if you think about it a woman can buy herself roses, shoes clothes, dinner and the list could go on and on...so what can you give her that she honestly could never give herself???....(Just think about it)...I digress....


Nothing but love and prosperity,
Seeking of Essence

4 comments:

QuietStorm said...

I feel u.

I wuld say rather than ur kind of love not existing..its just rare and hard to find. But good things come to those who wait..I believe u will find it. All we have is hope.

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG.. what you said in red... my sentiments exactly!

i still want a date though... I can take myself out on one but it just aint the same...

I honestly want to know when chivalry died though fo' real!

(vixenchick) said...

this is so true.

Evolution of self Growth said...

Thanks guys for the love...this blog strikes a cord in me!