Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tragic inevitability...

Okay, before I began I want everyone to know that things are better and definitely looking up for me. The summer is almost over and I have one class that is finally over...((YAAYYY)). This class stressed me so because it was so pivotal to pass it for me to continue on to graduate in the fall....I am enrolled in one other class (that is still challenging) that will be over in just a few weeks and once I have the green light from that one I will begin the party.....


I said that all that to say this.....I am a lot less stressed and oh and I finally have a job...(God is good)....so like I said things are looking up for me....finally....in many ways than just one......

Today I would like to talk about how a decision that I was so on the fence about has been finally made...but the decision was not made by me....but by them....and yes they know who they are.... I do feel that God has answered my prays, because I asked for guidance and yep he came right on time.

Honestly, it was like a freakin' slap right on my left cheek! Man, this really wasn't what I wanted,but the disparity that I feel day in and day out is something that I don't enjoy so why do I continue to subject myself to such mediocrity on a daily basis. Sometimes, you have to except what is and not allow it to take away from what was and where you have come thus far. I personally have a tendency to do that...I focus on the negative aspect and completely forget how it truly was something great and still is a blessing in its on way....but thats because finally the decision was made not by me,but by your hurtful words, behavior,disrespect,inconsistent love,emotionless smile,here today gone tomorrow friendship,negativity,selfishness, and lastly our non equally yoked lives....I have to say that because I care too much, life forced you to make the decision for me...that is, what we have become and now what will be.

No comments: