Saturday, July 26, 2008

My petition (invisible ceiling)

Have you ever felt like you're not living to the capacity of your being? I mean it's like when you wake up each day you're not challenging yourself fully, not allowing yourself to have a full smile or yawn with your mouth wide open or scream to the top of your lungs....???

So, I guess this kind of explains what stage I'm in right now....I don't know it feels weird...almost like I have no sense of direction, but I know exactly where I'm going...(I know).

I think subconsciously, I haven't been living for me or maybe living without limitations...I know I've been hindering myself in many aspects by putting these invisible ceilings in my life.

From this day on I will:

1. Continue to seek God in order to become closer with him and his word.

2. Live life without limitations (within reason of course)

3. Travel more....I mean really travel!!!

4. Try new things (food, activities, YOGA!!!!)

5. Stay focused on my happiness and what really makes me happy.....

6. Continue to be free spirited !!!



This is my petition to myself...maybe this is why God hasn't blessed me yet with that special kind of love that we're all searching for....Maybe right now I'm too blind by my own fears and self growth that I can't be what he needs me to be for me to receive that blessing yet. It's surely a hard thing to swallow, but progress is inevitable as it goes down.......Be at peace my peeps!!

1 comment:

QuietStorm said...

Sky's the limit. I think its good that u are settin up a plan to live ur life to the fullest.