Sunday, June 22, 2008

Breezin' through...relationships and the death of me...

So, I just want everyone to know that I really didn't want this blog to be too personal (ya know about me) but I feel like I have to get this off of my chest because this is going to be the death of me if I don't:

I feel CRAZY!!! I know, I know, but I can't understand why life can be so extra sometimes. How can you want somehthing or a situtition to be a certain way and there is not a damn thing you can do to change the outcome. I have learned quite a bit about relationships and I have to admit I haven't been in one successful one yet.... I'm only 23 so I'm not trippin', but really GOD? I know he has a path for me and of course i'm trying my hardest to do what I feel is better. The flesh is like the worst.

I feel that everyone should know that at the end of the day...((sigh)) you can't make someone treat you the way you feel you should be treated, touched appreciated or talked to. You can't make them take out the trash or be that hopeless romantic that you may be yourself. You just can't...the best way you can tell if someone is the one for you is by looking at their actions. What are they doing and how are they treating you. Make decisions based off of their actions today and not what Potential they may have in the future if you just talk to them one more time or let him go through this little phase...PLEASE!!!!! Go get it together...and you know that's what stinks about loving someone or being emotionally involved with someone, because you love them or like them a lot :)..... and you know that it's just not what you want or need, but you can't let it go....

Be strong and pray to for guidance and simply do you. Pick up a hobby, study more and try to find yourself while your heart if heavy. Girl...you will get through it and you know sometimes you just have to make the hardest decision that will be the best thing for you. Although many will get hurt in the process from that decision...sometimes it has to just be about YOU, if you don't it might just be the DEATH of you....

3 comments:

QuietStorm said...

I am def feelin this post. Actions speak louder than words..a person can say something easily, but it takese effort to do it. Nice blog as well:)

Swalden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evolution of self Growth said...

Thanks soulstress for the compliment!