Thursday, June 26, 2008

Giving yo' last nickel.......

I hope everyone hears me loud and clear....be weary.....(side note):



I'm currently in my last year of school and of course STRESSED to the 100th degree. I am so ready to be done with this stage in my life. I'm so overwhelmed that if it rains outside and I forgot my umbrella it will make me want to cry ( I know, sad), but I think you get the picture. Now, with all that said by nature I'm the type person that cares about everyone well being and I take own others emotional woes to the point that I feel them myself. Now, in this unstable state of mind right now, you would only assume that I am HUMAN, right? Well, not to me and many others. I have the tendency to forget to call people back, birthdays, and what you told me two days ago. I have given my last nickel away.....that is my last of everything that I had to give to someone other than myself. I don't look at myself like I'm a selfish person, but we all have limits.....I have just opened my purse cleared away a few papers and my keys and alas found that nickel that you needed more than me, but did it bring upon so much debt to my heart.



SO:

People I say that to say this.....take care of yourself first. I know that may seem selfish, but you have to be right within to be anything to some else. I tend to want to please people and the minute I mess up or be a little absentee from worldly things (friends and such) I come down hard on myself and it's just not RIGHT!!! I mean you can't be everything to everyone and completely forget about yourself. I honestly wish I could disappear for a week so the world won't infiltrate my mind, spirit and soul to the point where giving my last nickel away won't be such a debt to my life.

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i think u are right, we can only help others after we help ourselves and be willing to lay down for thwem to walk on our backs

brittany sent me here
glad she did

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Evolution of self Growth said...

Thanks for the comment...and I will check you out!

Unknown said...

It took me so long to figure that out (doing for self before giving it all to someone else) that I have put myself in many binds.
So, I TRY to practice and remember to put me first.
It's just this huge heart can get in my way.

And take it easy. You are almost to your goal.

Evolution of self Growth said...

I know, my mom say's the same thing me...I really need to work on that in general..thanks for checking me out...I will check you out as well sometime.